The only trip I managed to muster up over the Easter break was on Good Friday, Friday? I thought your trips take place on a Saturday. Due to me being on leave due to Easter Bank Holidays. I decided to do this trip over to Lancashire and Yorkshire.
Open your windows and let in that lovely fresh smell of Manure!
It was a lovely crisp clear Good Friday, Give me a good excuse to ride on some services that don’t usually operate on a Friday.
In the morning I headed over to Skipton, North Yorkshire only to find out North Yorkshire was like a car park.
Anyhow here the trip
- Tram | South Chadderton – Victoria
- Tram | Victoria – Piccadilly Gardens
- Bus X43 | Manchester – Burnley
- Bus 872 | Burnley – Skipton [Usually on a Sunday]
- Bus X84 | Skipton – Ilkley
- Bus 762 | Ilkley – Harrogate
- Bus 36 | Harrogate – Leeds
- Bus 202 | Leeds – Huddersfield
- Bus 184 | Huddersfield – Oldham
- Tram | Oldham – Freehold
It went down hill from Huddersfield, I had to deal with a ranty passenger which carried on cursing me on the bus for about 15 minutes all because I was boarding the bus before he was.
Then abuse on the tram with a bully who like to take the mick out of me.
That proper put the damper on a great day out.
Be sure to check out our Flickr account and Instagram.
© Autism Life 2016