I went over rivers, hills and countryside to make this one of most lovely and scenic ride out.
So how did I manage to do this trip on buses and In a day, read on to find out?
To archive this trip I had to cheat with a train ride to Chorley but originally it was going to be 362 Wigan – Chorley but I was running behind schedule leaving home so it was the train.
I used the following modes of transport and routes.
- Train: Manchester Piccadilly – Chorley
- Bus Route 7 | Chorley – Croston
- Bus Route 112 | Croston – Prison – Preston
- Bus Route 280/180 | Preston – Clitheroe – Skipton
- Bus Route 28 | Skipton – Burnley
- Bus Route 517 | Burnley – Hebden Bridge
- Bus Route 590 | Hebden Bridge – Rochdale
- Metrolink | Rochdale – Home
I had a little visit to HMP Wymott prison on this trip and this the second trip where buses have taken me into bizarre places, last was Weeton Barracks on the 75 Preston – Fleetwood
In a whole, the trip was very long but scenic, that what’s matter the scenery and places I see on the trip.
That’s all today folks turn in next time.
© Autism Life 2016